воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

VPLUG 2.4 6 DOWNLOAD

Here are all files without SoftCam. Also, after install vPlug2. I also used the new key file you suggested but it did not make any difference, still it does not decode the channels. In vplug monitor they do not provide any info at all. Find all posts by shishmish. I did that but I get this message "PowerVU not found", in the lower square of the plugin monitor. vplug 2.4 6

Uploader: Akishura
Date Added: 17 June 2013
File Size: 36.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87004
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





OK, that fixed too. The unscrambled channels work OK.

vplug 2.4 6

Also, Vplug gives me an error message, something like "cannot find vhelper. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to install additional software? I installed the newest VPlug but couldn't get them to work. Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising underlind words in posts or pop-under ads. In vplug monitor 2.44 do not provide any info at all.

vPlug Full with all keys - «•»World-Satellite Forum«•»

After eight years of absence from the DVB card community, I decided to get back. Page 1 of 2. The correct keys are included in cplug Softcam file but not read for some reason. The two channels in the red box, same provider, are not scrambled so the are visible. I did that but I get this message "PowerVU not found", in the lower square of the plugin monitor. Last edited by art99; at Here are all files without SoftCam. Some of the channels I mentioned above, did not discramble so I edited their key, from the vplyg monitor and replaced their key with the one that worked for others channels of the same provider.

Vplug and biss - DVB Chat

I could not find vPlug 2. Cannot get Vplug or PowerVU to work. It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. The same happened with PowerVu.

Cannot get Vplug or PowerVU to work.

The time now is No matter where the vPlug is placed Plugins or inside pip00the tab "Plugins" show "No plugins". Find all posts by shishmish. Also, after install vPlug2.

vplug 2.4 6

This way, vplug works without errors and it appears in the Plugins tab active. Clicking on the Plugins tab shows nothing No Plugins. So you can easily get rid of it. I'm not familiar with the structure of its softcam. I managed to set all of them up and scanned Eutelsat 3 transponders successfully. I entered the keys from the plugin monitor. User Name Remember Me?

Vplug and biss

I know they are in the same package, same key BISS but Thank you, my friend. In view screen there is no indication that they are protected the little padlock next to their name. Thank you very much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий